"Where Have You Been?"

I wish I could say I've been off doing something exciting and adventurous or that I've been so busy I haven’t had time to blog. But the truth is I've been right here in this same spot. Occasionally I open a word document and type up a few paragraphs. Then I highlight all the text and delete it because it doesn’t feel worthy of posting.

It gets to a certain point when I'm writing that I just feel like I'm complaining. And I don’t like being the kind of person that complains all the time. I try to avoid it. I also don’t want to be boring. Like I said, I'm not really doing anything adventurous, so the most exciting thing I have to write about is what I make for dinner or that I bought myself a new water bottle (so important, I know), and you cant really get a whole post out of those. 

I do have one post in mind that I just haven't gotten around to writing. I want to do a very bloggy blog post with pictures and all the bells and whistles. Wouldn't that be cool? I need to just make myself do it instead of putting it off. Also I wonder if I will be able to make it look how I want. I've never inserted pictures into my posts, so I don't know how long it would take to perfect. I imagine I will have to do a lot of adjusting to get it how I want it. 

TTFN,

Paige 💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Stream of Conciousness

A Ramble About Birthdays

Dream House, Scream House