The Dilemma of Getting Personal

I didn't realize how boring I am until I started trying to write a blog about my life.

I would apologize, but I guess no one's forcing you to read it, so sorry, not sorry.

I can't remember if I have mentioned it in a post before or if I have only entertained the idea of writing about it, but I worry about getting too personal.

Since this is on the internet for anyone to find and read, I worry that if I say too much about someone I know and they find it, I will offend them somehow. But on the other hand, I feel like throwing caution to the wind and doing it anyway. 

I've been sort of vaguely alluding to (is that some kind of oxymoron?) things in my life without going into detail because I worry about someone in my life seeing it and getting offended. It's really just the fact that having someone know my pure, unfiltered thoughts about them or about a situation they were involved in kind of scares me. It's scary to make your private thoughts public.

As this was all in the back of my mind, I took a look at my friend's blog  and she had expressed she was having similar issues (blog entry: "I can't blog").

So I think I'll take a page out of her book (or blog for that matter) and just be open and detailed because this is my blog and if you don't like what you read, you can just stop reading it.

Get ready for some juicy posts on my tell-all blog. (Jk, it's not gonna be that wild, but I will try to stop being vague.)

TTFN,

Paige 💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Stream of Conciousness

A Ramble About Birthdays

Dream House, Scream House