Re: Bad Days

Dear Jessica,

This is my third post today (and if you wanna get technical, third in the last ten minutes). I just wanted to let you know I'm still reading your blog when you post. Sometimes I check for new posts because I don't always get the e-mail notification immediately and I am very impatient. Anyway, I'm still here! I'm still consuming that sweet, sweet blog content.

I never know whether I should write responses to your posts. I think about doing it and then I'm like, "I don't need to give my opinion on everything, shut up, Me." Sometimes I think about commenting or texting you about it, but then I wonder if I even have anything important enough to say. Honestly, I'm probably just overthinking it!

Speaking of commenting on things, I wonder whether to respond to some of your motherhood related tweets, because what wisdom could I, a person with no children, impart on you about motherhood. I like to try to help, but sometimes I'm like "How can she listen to me when she can't trust my outsider opinion" lol.

On bad days: I wish you lived closer so I could come over and see you and I could help you with the baby so you didn't have to be in mom mode every second of the day. If you ever move closer, I'll come be your live-in babysitter, just like, provide me a carrot every now and then lol.
Better days will come.

Sincerely,

Paige

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Stream of Conciousness

A Ramble About Birthdays

Dream House, Scream House